Saturday, April 13, 2002

Read "Smuggling Out of Hell" on this page.

Just got an email:

Hello, my name is Eli. Im from Israel, Netanya. I'm 26, I was an officer in the army and now im studying Law.

I just want to say thank you, from me and my friends, for the site u are running

I was pleased to read that there are demonsration for Israel in Washington and New-York. We're having one too, on Saturday.

It is very important for us that we`ll look good to other countries, but now I don't think they see us that way.

That's why it is very important to have sites like urs, I hope u do P.R. for ure site.

This is a war not just against terror, but also a war of media, and whoever wins the war of media will triumph..

Again - thank u and ur friends for standing beside us and trying to show the world that the Palestinians are using the media for covering their crimes and terror.

From me,
Eli
* * *
Don't stop letting people know what's going on. And take every opportunity to encourage Israel! For Jerusalem's sake!